Monday, November 08, 2010

2nd week of Nov’10

It’s Monday yet to much things to plan..

1st, as I come to work, my mind still full of thinking co dinner preparation..

As I said before, Glam Bollywood dinner theme is not easy for me..

Henna? Izzit necessary?

Shoes? My clothes theme is white and orange – should I buy white coloured shoes or orange coloured shoes?

Some said I am too much spending on this, but as one of dinner working committee, being usherette I have to look more outstanding rite?

But yesterday, I’m done with accessories ( just a simple orange plain bangle, I don’t have so much time to find the real Indian bangles), grey contact lens, shawls and camera charger ( this is important as take picture of every moment there, the old one lost, need to replace it with RM89 cost of new one, goshhhh T.T).

Rushing from mydin, seksyen 18 s.alam to find Indian bangles ( and end up with nothing!) then the film shop to bought a camera charger then back to Giant seksyen 13 and bought my shawls and contact lens, deym it was a tiring night after all..

My weekend full of study of ACCA revision and I don’t even go anywhere to find those things.. plus being emo yesterday I need to go for a shopping to cure my feelings  cheewahhh…cure feelings sangat……opppsss!

Tomorrow is the day, final shopping might be a shoes perhaps….. and make-over by shu uemura cost about RM70.

Now in the office still some of staffs discussing bout final preparation for tomorrow.

This evening gonna have so called dialog-session with big bos for new staff. Haishhh….. T.T

So, bye!

1 comment:

Mushi said...

your blog is very nice and has good information about niniealwiz. i feel this is unique topic for everyone how want to get information niniealwiz.

Online Shoe Shopping