Tuesday, November 09, 2010

bukak buku skrang!

i made a mistake..

i made a confession...

I telling my big boss that I am ACCA finalisttttttt...


question : what wrong with that?


that's mean boss will have high expectation on you dear...

means lots of works coming out in future........

that's mean u gonna stay back late at office...

carry back work at home........

rushing and giving limited time is common...

and you have FIGURES in your fingertips...













sanggup?




















this is disasterrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
















I should shut my mouth up in the very 1st place........




















and yet I have not finish my ACCA yet....dont expect too muchh.........














too much living in people's expectation...xkira at home or at workplace, it's all the same........












stresssssssssssssssssssss................


















so, apa lagi...bukak buku skranggggg!! utk exam n utk kerjaaaaaaaa...

No comments: