Saturday, April 06, 2013

6.4.2013

*Special Entry for Someone’s Birthday.


Salam and Hi.

Lemme sing a birthday song to you!

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you.

I still remember you sang a birthday song to me last year. Even a short one, but still its means a lot to me. Knowing you that really hate karaoke, i do appreciate your courage. LOL.

I know for a past few weeks we are not contacted each other. Besides there’s misunderstanding happen between us, plus my busyness strikes with lots of workloads, I lost in my own world. Too workaholic I guess. I rarely open my facebooks, twitters etc. Just updated by viewing people’s timelines, including you. Yeah I hope you well by looking all the status you posted.

So on your birthday today, wish you have a blast one with your family and friends. Oh, and sorry too for misunderstanding occurred between us. There’s nothing at all. Its just me creating some drama to get your attention. LOL. Seem everything ok for now.

Lastly, all the best in your future undertaking. May Allah always bless you in everything. Take care.

XOXO,

Ninie

p/s : since most of peoples who post a birthday wish on your facebook wall will definitely talking about ‘jodoh’, i choose to silent about that. ;P

No comments: