Thursday, January 03, 2013

Page 3 of 365


Its already 3rd day of Year 2013. Seem not a good start but still manageable.

2012 meninggalkan sejuta memori *chewaahh ayat mmg perghhh*

My 2012 seem not wasted much ever since I met someone. Someone that I can be friend with after kenal lamaaaa dulu. There is up and down in our ‘friendship’ but so far still manageable. (ayat favourite buat masa sekarang). Sebab me jenis sabar and always think positive oh well sometime I can be emosional more that you can ever imagined haha. So well its seem different now cause every time every phase we need some change kan? Change for a better future *chewah* Still the courage is not there. A confession. Oh well it make me feel scared even more whenever I think about it. Why women need to this? Why me? Why? Why? Why? The things is, it is me who can’t read the sign? The sign. Whatever it is, I am not good in reading any sign in this world. All of it. Yes I admit I stupid this kinda things. And I end up give up. I give up in everything. I give up easily before I know the truth. The truth that never know forever because me myself not seeking for the truth. For now I still convincing myself this is the best way not to get hurt. But writing this make me hurt even more. *cry inside* I have been hurt even more in the past so kalau takat ni I think I can still be manageable. No clarification. So no future for us?

Yeah there I go again. Being emo is my biggest weaknesses. Please bear with that.

Kbye.

No comments: