Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why it is so?

It is one fine day...

Decide to ‘lepaking’ with my colleague from other department.

She agreed as I intend to know more how she survived from the heartbroken in the past love life.

Then she demand not to talk about that.

Ok. I fine with that.

Then, she started to talk about work. How she really stressed with work.

Doing that I also felt the same way as she feel and throw out how dissatisfaction I am towards my work, my boss and my department’s direction.
Then she claimed that she had really stressful job than I am and she said I should be thankful being in not-stress-as-her department.

What it that so?

How you can claimed someone else not stressful than you are?

I think every job and every department in company everywhere had their own stress situation. How you really know when someone else struggling fighting with their internal feeling to like and love the current job but the fact is not at all?

How can you claimed someone else not helping their teammate who happen to be for your good friend? Over one job that I am not helping your friend because I want to teach her a lesson of something happen that she also not helping me too THAN most of the things the boss ask me to HELP HER and SHE also SIMPLY claiming in front of me at the point of time that I, do not try to understand how busyness she was when seem absolutely she the one who not manageable with her own works?

How can your GOOD FREN claim that I should stick and focus to one job and leave her away to doing her routine job? Then what can I say, ASK THE BOSS laaaaaa!!!

HELLO DEAR GOOD FREN, can I ask you something? As you having a high grade level and high salary, how come your never imagine you will have additional workloads waiting for you which suitable with your senior position rather than FOCUS ONLY THE SAME AND ROUTINE JOB??
The job is NOT going the same la KAKAK!! You must willing to ACCEPT all the circumstances in future la ‘selaras dgn’ your job position laaa!!

The best part is, you can simply accuse me delegating you-claim-it-is-a-simple-work but the fact is you yourself happen to pass most of your work to CLERK!!

I said BULLSHIT to all of THIS lah!! Go to HELL KAKAK!!!

Enough is enough. I should reconsider to look another job faster!

No comments: