Thursday, December 22, 2011

The rationale and reality

After I let go my sadness over my rejected staff car loan application, I start to think rationally, why this is happen to me.
Then I grab my calculator and list down my annual salary and my commitments.


Annual Gross Salary = 100%
Credit card commitment = 16%
ASB = 29%
If I get the car loan, might be = 32%
Overall my commitment is about 77%!!

No wonder laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What am I suppose to live with only 23% of my annual salary?
Hrmm, luckily I’m living with my parent and they also share my ASB loan commitment.
So, THIS SHALL INCLUDE MY NEW YEAR 2012 RESOLUTION – CUT OFF SHOPPING!!

But… But.. But…


Looking @ my vacations list :-
Jan – Johor Premium Outlet
March – Company getaway @ Cherating
April – Vietnam
May – Wedding @ Johor or maybe @Kelantan also
Sept – Japan

That is only short-listed. I am not sure what gonna happen in future. One of my ACCA friends approach me to go to Bandung and yet it still under consideration.

Maybe I shall find the richest guy as my boyfriend. Hrmm…why not? but there still plenty of time left. Hahahahahah.. the problem is..........WHO????!!!

No comments: