Monday, October 03, 2011

When it's about why


Why?

Haven't you ever treat me as a friend?

We been know each other such a long time.

Perhaps we seem not close from the start

but I know you start to care of me as one of your closest friends after something happen one day

When I am not being there when everybody around

And you text me ask where am I

I am so touched. You such a good friend that really care of other friend and you the one realise i am missing around.

That does not stop there.

We have been friend till now.

But why you want to hide something important in your life that seem related to me too?

I am your friend. I do respect your privacy. I do respect your secret.

But when I heard that someone said you don't want me to know about something, is just the same you treat me like people out there.

I am your friend. Most of our friends are married. It only us just left, we used to planned together almost all the things but still you treat me like stranger to you.

Question again, am I really stranger to you. Don't you trust me as your friend?


No comments: