Thursday, November 14, 2013

Silent Love

Salam & Hi Alls!

Sorry for abandon this blog for so long. Taken my own sweet time outside the internet I guess but I do checking on other my social media too i.e facebook, twitter etc *so camne tu? ahaks!

I do love blogwalking. That's my ultimate hobby for my entire life. And yeah I do meet and tracking (or stalking) my crush through blogwalking too haha! The reason why I come back blogging because my eagerness to write my point of view of every post in every blog I read through. I love speak my mind through writing so here we are!

Let's start with this, shall we?



Credit & Taken from murnipunyastory.blogspot.com


This word really touched my heart the most. And I almost crying when I read this quote.

100% related. My Godness! Patient test me and I do keep silent bout this all the time. And its worth for our own sake.

"bila belum siap melangkah lebih jauh dengan seseorang, cukup cintai ia dalam diam"

Cinta dalam diam. Yeah that's me. Its hard to me to spell it out the word to him. Like Colbie Caillat said in 'Realize' lyrics :-

But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

Read more: http://lyrics-video-music.blogspot.com


Ok then that song stuck in my head right now. hehe

So the rest of the quote, mostly related to a guy to a girl actually. But that is the guy I would spend my life with. Because he care about me. He do not want 'us' to over border from Islam. I admit I not good about religion but I try to improve from time to time. And I want him to guide me too.For the rest of our life. For our future with kids too. Chewahh! Too much I guess.

So the story will keep continue until it the word 'love' been spelled out or he realise at last the feeling for him. Allah knows all.

Till then. Bye!


No comments: