Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birthday story part II

Date : 7.7.2013
Location : Citta Mall, Ara Damansara
Time : Late evening around 4-5 pm

Dining at Meatworks Restaurant


Having a delicious BBQ ribs 


At first, me and my BFF arrived and camwhore somemore.


Unexpectedly, he joins us for the late lunch.


Help me out to finished the rest. Thank you.


Then come the suprise.


The cake delivered by the waiter. Such a most beautiful cake i have not seen for my birthday. Too beautiful as a wedding cake. What a lovely suprise. Thank you for a suprise arrangement. And also the birthday gift! Never expected such a sweet you are. Alhamdulilah. So thankful to have such a nice person around me.


Spamming the post with the picture. I am a happy girl in the world. Never thought turning a year older can be fun like this. Thanks for the day. 



Thanks BFF too for the day.


Last but not least, the lovely birthday gift from him.


I just finished the books within 2 days. Such a good achievement for me. Haha. Its really a good book indeed. And the chocolate too - a good accompany while reading the books.

That's my birthday story - two parts which is on the same day and the next day. What a lovely weekend. Alhamdulilah.

Girls and Guys outta there, please do pray for my happiness and future too ok? Syukur Alhamdulilah for Allah blessing, its turn out to be good at the end. Its not really the end actually. Perhaps, a good beginning for us to look forward for a brighter future. Pray for our jodoh too. Aminnn.

P/S : There is a story at the end of the day actually. Something happen to his eldest brother and now he is getting recover. Let's pray for his speedy recover too. Tq

Pssstt. Now I even miss him more. Tsk

No comments: