Thursday, November 29, 2012

random 'technology' thing?

What a mess I am.


I am totally no idea when I start to write now. But when the idea come, the time does not allowed me to. I used to get addicted to instagram and twitter. But the satisfaction is different. I prefer blogging more. Just malas. Heh.

I am currently using 2 phones. Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. So I though it make me more easier to blog. Whenever I want to blog, just write in the email and send to blogspot. But I will appear “send through blackberry” then. Sound cool right? Haha. But with Samsung Galaxy Tab, I just installed ‘Blogger’ application and starting next week will try to post some. But I am not sure to attached picture with it in both devices. Will figure it later.

So, I am obsessed with technology now. I used google million times to discover anything. And I even can read synopsis of the books through Wikipedia without trying so hard to finish the book itself. Haha. And ‘we’ can ever use google to stalk. Haha. Sound a bit psycho right? Hahahahahaha. But the more you know the truth, the more you getting hurt by then. So please avoid it. Ecehhh…

This week remarks the most relaxing week ever. With manager on leave for holiday, Boss on leave for his master exam and meeting also postponed. So thankful to Allah.

Till next post. Bye ;)

No comments: