Saturday, January 14, 2012

the new car

Today 1 pm finally I pick up my new car. After a few inspection, I realise that the car only have one reverse lamp. They said that is European standard plus only ford focus and fiesta sedan got this. Then I start to worried if the car behind couldn't see the other side of reverse lamp. Mom also got the same feeling as me. Seem my mom keep complaining almost all the function of the car. I felt sick bout this and I don't wanna fell regret for buying this car. Then the sales advisor promote us to go for tinted shop. Then on our way to the shop, the brake is not smooth and keep making noise. Then mom get angry and force him to repair it. But the service ctr close on weekend so perhaps we will make a visit on monday then.

Another story, they suppose to give me an iPad as a sign up gift but then at the end of the day, they refuse to give as they already offer much discount for the car. Mom is the person that feel angry bout this and decide to report to consumer organisation.

As we waiting for my car to get tinted, we also have a visit to honda showroom. And guess what, mom have booked Honda CRZ auto that expected to launched in July! She also said to the sales advisor that she proud to be Honda user. Then I complaining to mom why at the first place you advise me to buy ford and you are loyal to Honda brand? The she said because it not meet your budget at first place and your car is quit cheaper for 2.0 car.

Then what you expected how I feeling right now?

I just think I shld move on then.




Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: