Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011 Blessing and Suprise Me Dear 2012!!

Alhamdulilah.. syukur alhamdulilah.



Do not stop pray to Allah for His Blessing. Allah always hears you no matter what.



Even my life seem not completed as I did not meet my future husband yet, still Allah give me everything that I want and most of the things I never expected I can get.



Before we leave 2011 and step forward to 2012, just want to share with you and the world, a few things I got this year 2011. Just a random sequence listing.

1) Bonia watch



2) iPad as birthday gift



3) Blackberry Bold 5



4) Ford Focus ( Insya Allah!!!) - Loan has been approved finally by Ambank!! wohoho



5) My first bonus this year - seem gone so fast! haha



6) New SolviletTitus spectacles ( need it badly but power spek naik gilaa!!)



7) 3 new baju kurung for work ( actually one of my baju raya has ruined by previous amateur maid and my mom replaced it with 3 baju kurung! So touched*)



8) Singapore trip during Christmas holiday - USS trip, Night Safari, Sentosa trip, Singapore flyer and Cheng Ho Harbour Cruise ( will update later)



9) Langkawi trip during new year holiday ( remark as closing year end 2011)



So dear friends, kindly appreciate if you can pray for me for more ‘rezeki’ Allah brings to us as I also pray the same for my friends and family out there.



Remember Allah always love us if we keep continuously love Him.

Insya Allah May Allah bless us!!



Happy New Year!!

No comments: