Friday, November 18, 2011

Random foods updates

Salam to all,

Hiiiiiiii... what took me a long time for not writing my not-so-exciting life surround me. hahaha.. so this is just quick update w random food pitcha. Get ready to get hungry ya! hahaha...


Foods @ Little Taiwan, Menara UOA Bangsar

My first time here accompanied by my 2 lovely collegues as this also near to my office. Not bad! Good for diet also.. Very healthy menu provided here.


Me order wantan sup and corn popia goreng (forget it official name hehe) the dessert so good with very tiny ice blended. Both my collegues order beef mee and beef so-called-tepanyaki. *Sorry im bad memorize the food menu!!*



Smile!


Should study the food menu more! the appropriate reason to come again! haha

Foods @ Delicious, BVII, Bangsar

Nyumm.. the chicken breast with garlic blended. But not my cup of tea.




Foods @ Foods stall, Pantai Dalam area


Nasi chopraya - first time try! bestttt!!!


Foods @ Poyo, Solaris Dutamas

More to Malay traditional foods menu i.e cucur udang, lempeng etc


Service = THE BEST EVER! ;D *happy customer*








BFF w iPhone, me w iPad ;)





That's all for now. Stay tune for moreeee!!


No comments: