Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The current state of mind for ACCA

Salam


Only few day left to ACCA exam and I am not completely prepared for it! After last revision class of P5 subject, I keep not feeling well plus blame it on the weather, seem always raining when it come to year-end.


The fact is I am always lazy as always. I kept lost my motivation. But I do have feeling this time exam gonna be easy. Hehe. Not that I am fully confident, but based on the revision class I have attended, this time around lecturer seem confident what they have discussed will come out in this exam. Now it is up to student to work hard.


I still do not know why I keep complaining why ACCA students have keep struggling studying for 3 hours 15 min exam.
Is it worth it? I keep felt that is not enough time to write about. Maybe time pressure. I can simply blank because of it. The exam technique is very crucial to all students. Sometime I felt that I have no time to write the answer in full sentences, time is so limited which at the end I can only write in point form. Haha.


So, let the fate decide then. Pray for me ya!

No comments: