Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BOY to the F to the R to the E to the N (pronounce it as hip hop yawww)

I know some of you could not believe when I start talking about a boy..eh guy..oh wateva it is still a male figure. Honestly it is not my point of interest here but just recall my conversation with my siblings about my fren’s boyfriend aka mengumpat..



So here the story..



My friend has some kind a relationship with one guy. But that guy seem does not approved by her parents. Then she meet another guy who seem deathly love her at the first sight. It kinda a psycho coz he seem to push my fren to get married even they only know each other in the month! Then after a few advise by me and something happen, she reject this guy. Then come another guy who seem such a good candidate as he has kinda Islamic background. So she still in dilemma as she admit she in love with the first guy.



Then my sis interrupt me,
“sis, u seem to much concern about your fren. And seem she always talks the same topic about all the guy she know to you, I think it is a time you shall talk about yours. Test her is she is really your friend, she should care about yours!”



The issue is WHO ON EARTH THE GUY THAT I SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT?



No one..



Crazy. Pathetic



The guys around me still not consider as special.. Even I can describe much about them but then I can get tired to talk about it instantly. That because I do not have any interest bout them.
Most of my friends are getting ready to tie a knot within this and some already planned next year.



What I can say, perhaps I am the last member in the single club.



So, people out there.. Please pray HARDLY for me. Of course I will do the same too but sometimes I forgot to pray about it. SURPRISE? I FORGOT TO PRAY about my future soulmate. I TOTALLY FORGOT. I am not sure am why I seem not serious about the life partner issue or I not thinking about it at all. I still have not see someone I REALLY like.. The one I admire the most.. does not exist yet. So let’s the fate decide.

No comments: