Thursday, August 25, 2011

Previous Post Bout ACCA

I currently planning to enrolled AGAIN in Sunway College but for this time, I only attend exam workshop, 5-days workshop for 1 subject cost about RM400. How bout 2 papers? Pls calculate by your own pls. T.T



Fyi, I just received my advanced bonus for raya. Not so much la, just 1 month bonus and the rest gonna paid in the next month depend on my KPI. But then because of this ACCA, as I’m gonna paid the tuition fees as mention above, PLUS exam fees cost about £81 per paper convert to RM for 2 papers, overall more or less is about RM1,600 for ONE SITTING! The old fees pun xterbayar ( as I’m using credit card ), tambah lagi hutang baru. . blame on me. It’s my fault for being stupidity after this while..



Is this the right path for me? Is ACCA worth for me? What will be I become in future? Should I proceed this?



That answers for the above questions remain silent..

No comments: