Thursday, August 18, 2011

Iftar @ Impiana KLCC Hotel, KL

First of all, Alhamdulilah.. being here again as last year. =)

Before that, something happen yesterday. My manager suddenly gives a task last minute. I’m kinda panic coz I need to rush to my dad @ ampang park by Putra LRT. Then, I realized there is an insuffient data in it so end-up it need to postpone next month.. haih -.-“

Then, it’s heavily raining + heavy traffic jam around Jalan Ampang. To make worst, yesterday is public holiday (nuzul al-Quran) in Selangor, so most of Selangorian come over to KL for shopping I guess..hehe.. so KL suddenly become crowded as weekend even it’s a weekday..huhu..

My dad have to park his car in KLCC coz the cars on the road seem not move at all.. so end up we need to walk from KLCC across the KL Convention Ctr and cross the road to the Hotel. As we arrived really on time as Maghrib azan for break fast, the tables there is almost FULL. Even there is two of us, the other our family members of 6 pax does not seem possible for us to book table for them. So end up my dad and I does not seem comfortable and I kinda lost my appetite too bcoz Im too worried as we rarely being separated. I keep calling my sister to update the location but seem absolutely they gonna be very late due to traffic jam.

But thanks to those who are very kind to leave the seat for us after eating and they decided to keep mingles around after iftar, so my dad too. End up my family can sit together in one table. =)

Suprisely I can manage my food portion! I am officialy on diet now for Raya which only left 12 days!!



The foods there are awesome! They have durian too! and coconut drink but most hunted dessert here is BASKIN ROBBIN ice-cream with 18 flavors! Last year was the best but this year seems they limited the flavor and keep repeating the same flavor.





Deym chubby face and I keep gaining weight every day =( This is sEriOus!! huhu..


Don't laugh! Don't say anything! Im gonna discipline myself from this time onwards! Caiyuk!!

No comments: