Monday, August 22, 2011

::The Day I found my ACCA results::

There it goes…my ACCA result as expected.

I failed both papers. Already lost my tears a few years ago. So imagine my first attempt in 2008, minus break in a few sitting, STILL the result is the same.



My ACCA Path for P5 and P7 Paper



DEC 08 ( When I was in London, @ Kaplan College, UK )
P5 = 46


P7 = 28




JUNE 09 ( Come back in Malaysia, study at McOrange College (P5) & FTMS (P7) )


P5 = 29


P7 = 43



JUNE 10 ( Enrolled Sunway College University )


P5 = 43



DEC 10 ( Enrolled KDU College )


P5 = 34



JUNE 11 ( Enrolled back to Sunway College (P7) and self-study (P5) )


P5 = 44


P7 = 40

I keep blaming my nature of work not related with it, but it is not an issue.
It is me, myself was my fault the result happen that way.

But unless there is a bit improvement for the both marks. Not bad for self-study too.

I guess if I take master I might finished earlier and can simply get that qualification compare to THIS!hurmm..

So pray for my next attempt. Better work VERY HARD this time. Hopefully this is the FINAL year for this perhaps..

No comments: