Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My secondary school was…………



As I see the picture, just a initial introduction of my secondary school.




Drumroll plsss!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Introducing

My secondary school for 5 years ( Form 1 – Form 5 ) was …………

.

.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.



::SMK Convent Bukit Nanas, KL::
.
.

.

.

siap ada stamp!!

.
.
.
Let’s hear the school song!


English version


CBN, the shining star of my life,
You will always glow within me,
And through me you will shineforth,
A new light others will follow.
CBN,
With us your memory will stay,
You will always light the way,
Show us our strengths and our hopes,
CBN, our star forever more.
So hear our song sung with spirits strong,
We, the girls of CBN today
Will lift up our motto and strive to be,
Simple in virtue, steadfast in duty,
So hear our song sung with spirits strong,
We the girls of CBN today,
The youth of tomorrow, we promise to be true
For CBN we love you.




Malay Version


CBN,
Sinar bintang hidupku,
Bercahaya di sanubari,
Sering bergemerlapan
Pancar sinar untuk semua
CBN,
Ingatan'kan kau bersemi
Kerana kau penyuluh hidup
Tunjukkan harapan teguh
CBN,
bintang abadiku
Dengarlah suara semangat waja
Kami insan CBN kini
Teruskan cita dan usaha
Tulus dengan fadilah, azam dengan bakti
Dengarlah suara semangat waja
Kami insan CBN kini
Bakal pemudi harapan negara
Kerana CBN kau tercinta.

No comments: