Thursday, December 23, 2010

Foods Review : Windmill Restaurant @ Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam

Hye foodlover!

family outing for foods.

Huhu..My family and I had dinner at this restaurant in Plaza Masalam building.

Enjoy the pitcha first..
























As I am on diet, I rather choose fish-based foods but unfortunately it’s cheesy!! Hahaha…that’s not so-called-diet when it come to cheese.

The rest ordered steaks, tomyam, fried rice and soup of day ( forgot already the name as it include under foods sets).

In my point of view, it’s not worth to spend expensive foods there without any purpose. Just for the sake of hang out place I guess, not really a good place to re-visit again though. The foods are just plain ordinary like the normal western restaurant out there.But I do admit the customer service is super tip top! Even the foods are quit late, luckily the appetizer have been served earlier so that we do not felt frustrated. There is not quite number of peoples so we do feel very peaceful there, maybe because t is quit new and expensive, so not much peoples came there.

Oh, there is an issue about the halal status of the restaurant coz there is no display of HALAL logo in that restaurant but my father already ask face-to-face with the manager. The manager seriously confirmed that ALL their foods are HALAL and will received the status really soon. But I realized in the menu, they already had halal logo from Australia, maybe waiting for Malaysia halal confirmation then. We are confident as the manager is seriously convinced us that their status is HALAL so I think there not supposedly any issue about that.

In a nutshell, the place is worth to try but not a place to re-visit for foods hauting.

No comments: